Slogans are short and sweet taglines that enhance the value of your dance studio. They’re necessary for studios of all sizes. In this article, you will get 300 dance studio slogans for inspiration.
Dance studios can significantly benefit from the boost a creative slogan can give them. The slogan can enhance the dance studio’s brand, value, and identity. If you design your slogan based on your specific dance style, you can attract attention and gain a competitive advantage over other dance studios in your area.
So how do you make your dance studio slogans shine? Start by looking at the 300 dance studio slogans we listed below and pick a tagline that resonates with you. Narrow your idea down to a few slogans and customize them with your unique brand name. This way, your slogan won’t be copied.
Pro Tip: The slogan has to resonate with your dancers. The best way to do that is to express your dance in the slogan authentically. According to research by the University of Georgia, the three key factors that determine the likeability of the slogan are:
- Creativity of phrasing
- Clarity of message
- Inclusion of a benefit
Below we list 300 dance studio slogan suggestions that can give you a head-start. We suggest adjusting the ideal slogan by adding your unique studio name and shortening the number of words to keep it straight to the point.
Receive the 300 slogans in an excel file. Enter your email.
0-100 Dance Studio Slogans:
1) Elevate Your Dance.
2) Create. Dance. Live.
3) Lace Your Dancing Shoes.
4) Leave It On The Floor.
5) Dance For The Hype.
6) Ignite Your Dancing Flame.
7) Dance Your Soul Away.
8) Go With The Flow.
9) Move To The Beat.
10) Dance All Day. Dance All Night.
11) Dance Is For The Free Soul.
12) Step Up Your Dance.
13) Rise To The Challenge.
14) Move Forward In Dance.
15) Take Your Dance To The Next Level.
16) Level Up Your Dance.
17) How You Dance Is How You Feel.
18) Dance Your Sadness Away.
19) Dance Is Happiness.
20) Dance Is Excitement.
21) Dance With A Passion.
22) Dance Is Our Passion.
23) Move. Stay Fit. Dance.
24) Express Yourself Through Movement.
25) For The High-Energy Dancer.
26) Boost Your Energy
27) Invent Your Own Dance.
28) Dance Is The Best Workout.
29) Dance Your Pain Away.
30) Dance To Become Strong.
31) Dance Gives Life Balance.
32) Dance To Live In The Moment.
33) Dance To Build Your Future.
34) Dance To Slow Down The World.
35) Dance Against The World.
36) Dance To Perfection.
37) Move To Excellence.
38) Put On Your Dance Shoes.
39) Dance Makes Life Worth Living.
40) Make Yourself Happy.
41) Living Is Dancing. Start Living Again.
42) Dancer For Life.
43) Some Call It Dancing. We Call It Living.
44) Time To Shine. 3, 2, 1. GO.
45) Sweat Makes Excellence.
46) Make Every Moment Count.
47) Dance With Love.
48) Love Your Dance.
49) Pushing The Boundaries Of Dance.
50) Dance For Results.
51) Make The Ground Shake.
52) Make Your Fantasy Come True.
53) Practice Breeds Excellence.
54) Dance Technique & Style.
55) Dance Is The Realest Emotion.
56) The Best Rhythm Of Your Life.
57) Never Slow Down. Never Give Up.
58) Start From The Bottom. Dance Your Way Up.
59) Develop Yourself With Dance.
60) Get High On Dance.
61) Hone Your Dance Skills To Perfection.
62) Train To Perfection.
63) Dance Feels Great.
64) Dance To Feel Good.
65) Dance To Become Free.
66) Gain Freedom With Movement.
67) Put On Your Dance Outfit.
68) Get Comfy. Start Dancing.
69) Dancing Is Breathing.
70) Your Favorite Dance Studio.
71) Dance For A Wonderful Feeling.
72) Happiness Is Within Reach.
73) Feel The Moment And Love It.
74) Become The Ultimate Dancer.
75) The Superior Dancing School.
76) Dancing Is For Cool People.
77) Make Your Dance Cooler.
78) We’re Crazy For Dance.
79) Just Dance To The Beat.
80) Feel Alive. Breathe. Dance.
81) Shake-Up The Dance Floor.
82) Get Your Vibe On.
83) Dance Is Music In Movement.
84) Dance To Fall In Love.
85) Fall In Love With Dance.
86) Dance For Love.
87) Dance For Your Heart.
88) Dance Like It’s Your Last Performance.
89) Dance Like It’s Your Last Day On Earth.
90) Dancing Is Discovering.
91) Discover Your Soul. Dance.
92) Dance With Your Heart.
93) Dance Your Troubles Away.
94) Dance Your Thoughts Away.
95) Explore The World Of Dancing.
96) We Never Stand Still. We Dance.
97) Move To The Rhythm.
98) Addicted To The Rhythm.
99) Dance To Make Life Colorful.
100-200 Dance Studio Slogans:
101) Trust Me, I’m A Dancer.
102) Natural Dance. Organic Rhythm.
103) Make Your Dance Original.
104) Dance To Express.
105) Stand Up And Dance.
106) We Dance To The Vibe.
107) Dance And Feel Good.
108) We Got The Grooves.
109) Tell Your Dance Story.
110) Create Your Dance Story.
111) Dancing In The Moonlight.
112) Dance With Us.
113) Dance Is An Art.
114) Make Your Dance Memorable.
115) Your Best Dancing Memories.
116) We’re Excited For Dance.
117) Feel The Hype. Get Infused With Energy.
118) Jump. Move. Dance. Repeat.
119) Make Unforgettable Memories.
120) Believe In Yourself. Trust Your Dance.
121) Dance Is More Than Moves.
122) Tell Your Dance Story.
123) Fall In Love With Dance.
124) It Only Takes One Dance To Fall In Love.
125) Dance Is Always On Our Mind.
126) Dancing Is Like Walking On The Clouds.
127) Dance To The Tune.
128) Move To The Beat.
129) For The Ones Who Live To Dance.
130) Dance All Night.
131) Inflame The Dance Floor.
132) Burn Up The Dance Floor.
133) Dance, Dance, Dance!
134) Express Your Passion.
135) The Dance Story Is Your Life Story.
136) Your Feet Tell A Story.
137) Ditch Your Phone. Start Dancing.
138) Bring Creativity To Your Dance.
139) Perform Like An Artist.
140) Dance Your Soul Away.
141) The Best Rhythm Movements.
142) Become The Dance Star.
143) Where Superstars Are Made.
144) Dance & Shine.
145) Dancing Is Cool.
146) Dance To Become Cool.
147) Dance Together. Stay Together.
148) Feel The Music. Express Your Emotion.
149) Dance Is Your Soul Platform.
150) Have Fun And Dance.
151) Dance To Shine.
152) Dance Is Culture. Get Culture.
153) Dance Is Free Therapy.
154) Dance Positive. Think Positive.
155) Experience Creative Moments. Learn Dance Skills.
156) Dance To Relax And Feel Free.
157) Believe In Your Moves.
158) Invent Creative Dances.
59) Breathe Deep. Start Dancing.
160) Think. Move. Improve.
161) The School For Dancers.
162) Discovering The Best In You.
163) Dance & Connect The Mind.
164) Move As You Feel.
165) Dancing Sets You Free.
166) Take A Leap Of Faith. Start Dancing.
167) Get Your Groove On.
168) Find Your Dance Style.
69) Discover Unique Moves.
170) Dance Made Easy.
171) Level-Up Your Energy. Dance To Express.
172) Have Fun & Dance Your Heart Away.
173) Nothing Feels Realer Than Dance.
174) Make Dance Epic.
175) Come Prepared. Dance Ready.
176) Feel The Music In Your Body.
177) Dance Like A Winner.
178) Dancing Gives Us Hope.
179) We Dance To Live.
180) Express Your Talent.
181) Shine With Dance.
182) Bring Your Dance Talent To Life.
183) Dance 24/7, 365.
184) Dance For Motivation.
185) Make Each Dance Special.
186) Free up Your Mind. Dance To Forget.
187) Focus On The Beat.
188) Dance To Feel Awesome.
189) Dance Is Awesome.
190) Make The Crowd Go ‘WOW”.
191) The Dance HQ.
192) Rock The Dance Floor.
193) Turn On The Music. Live For Dance.
194) Play. Listen. Move. Dance. Live.
195) Feel The Connection.
196) Let The Music Guide You.
197) The Beat Of Your Life.
198) Dance With Your Soul.
199) Dance To Feel Elevated.
200) Dance Like It’s Your Last Day On Earth.
200-300 Dance Studio Slogans:
201) Bring Your Style To Light.
202) Express The Rhythm Of Your Life.
203) Dance Makes Every Moment Count.
204) Start Feeling Alive With Dance.
205) Dance Is The Most Beautiful Art.
206) Rise And Move.
207) Master Your Dance Gracefully.
208) Dance Is Energy. Dance Is Rhythm.
209) Groove. Feel. Dance.
210) Dance Until Your Feet Fall Off.
211) Dance To Impress.
212) Let It Out. Dance It Off.
213) We Only Speak In Dance.
214) The World Is Your Dance Floor.
215) Dance Until The Morning.
216) Dance Like No One’s Watching.
217) Dance To Feel Yourself.
218) Mood Up With Dance.
219) The Coolest Way To Dance.
220) Dance Like You’re Flying.
221) Move To Shine.
222) Become The Artist.
223) Make Your Dreams A Reality.
224) Live Through The Beat.
225) Dance To Put A Smile On Your Face.
226) Move With The Vibe.
227) Get With The Groove.
228) Dance Is Fun. Dance Is Life.
229) Move To The Beat. Feel The Music.
230) Feel Your Passion. Let It Burn.
231) Be Original.
232) Be A Leader, Not A Follower.
233) The Pathway To New Happiness.
234) Embrace The Challenge. Dance Till’ Perfection.
235) Heat Up The Dance Floor.
236) Improve Yourself. Be Better. Become A Dancer.
237) Dance Yourself To Happiness.
238) Dance For All Eternity.
239) Connect Your Passion. Dance For Love.
240) Limitless Dancing.
241) Dance Without Restrictions.
242) Dance To Your Taste.
243) Dance Is Your Body Singing.
244) Fall In Love With The Beat.
245) Follow The Music. Let The Soul Sing.
246) Become Cool. Learn To Dance.
247) Where Dance Legacies Are Made.
248) Get Up And Get Moving.
249) The Hidden Message Is MOVE.
250) Your Style, Your Expression, Your Dance.
251) Feel The Body. Let It Talk To Music.
252) Dance To Reach New Heights.
253) Open Your Heart. Show It To The World.
254) Dancing With New Flavors.
255) Let Your Feet Do The Talking.
256) Get New Moves.
257) Expression With The Feet.
258) Live To Reflect Dance.
259) Soak Up Every Moment. Make It Count.
260) Dance Is The New Sex.
261) Develop A New Vibe. Own It.
262) Dance, Fall, Learn.
263) Dancing Is The International Language.
264) Bring Your Movements To Life.
265) Feel Down? Start Dancing.
266) Step Up Your Dance. It Starts With A Step.
267) Dance For All Seasons.
268) Dance With A Purpose.
269) Dancing Makes The Day Perfect.
270) Charm The World With Your Moves.
271) Dance The Tension Away.
272) Express Wonderful Moves.
273) Be The Center Of Attention. Show Off Your Moves.
274) Practice Makes Perfect.
275) New Day. New Experience.
276) Dancing Is Perfection.
277) Let Your Inner Voice Out.
278) Mesmerize The World.
279) Live Life To The Hilt.
280) We Dance Together. We Grow Together.
281) Work Hard. Dance To Success.
282) Dance Until You Run Out Of Breath.
283) Take The Change. Make Your Dance Count.
284) Take The Opportunity. Dance And Shine.
285) Stand Up When You Fall. Dance Big.
286) Astonish The World With Your Dance.
287) Every Day Is Perfect For Dance.
288) Dance And Let Go.
289) Obsessed With Dance.
290) Dance To Impress.
291) Live Dance.
292) Learn Crazy Moves. Get Crazy With Your Moves.
293) Bring Motivation. Dance To Satisfaction.
294) Feel Happier With Each Dance.
295) Dance To Turn Up.
296) Turn Your Life Around With Dance.
297) Life Is Better With Dance.
298) Dancing Is Your Superpower.
299) Respect Dance. Love Dance.
300) Rise. Shine. Dance.
Receive the 300 slogans in an excel file. Enter your email.
How To Custom-Design Dance Studio Slogans
Your dance studio has to have a distinctive slogan that separates it from other dance studios. The slogan must showcase the unique aspects of your dance studio, such as the experience and the particular style.
Example: If you take a slogan such as “Dance Like A Pro,” and you’ve been in business since 1990, you could combine those and say “Dancing Like Pros Since 1990” for the best slogan for your dance studio.
The dance room, the lobby, the logo, advertising, brochures, and even the invoices will use the slogan. The studio will get more attention if the slogan is unique.
The slogan also has to be short and memorable. Don’t make a long slogan.
Pro Tip: Start brainstorming. Throw out the best ideas. Communicate with your friends and family about your top slogan ideas.
The slogan has to account for three main things:
The Uniqueness Of Your Studio
If the studio has been around for many decades, you should point this out in the slogan. If the studio specializes in a particular style of dance, consider including that in the tagline. Example: “Dancing To New Heights Since 1990.”
The Feelings You Want To Invoke With Dance Studio Slogans
Words hold power. If you invoke happy feelings in your tagline, you will naturally attract happy clients. Phrases such as “Dance For The Moment” tend to resonate with happy people. If your studio has a competitive atmosphere, you should consider developing a more competitive tagline.
The Action You’re Trying To Incite With Dance Studio Slogans
If you want to prompt your dancers to do something, let them know in the slogan. Example: “Develop A New Vibe. Own It.” will inspire your dancers to develop their own dance styles and stand out from the crowd.
Moreover, the slogan can be changed adequately to fit other aspects of your business, such as merchandise. If you produce custom clothing, you can use the slogan right near the logo.
4 Steps To Make Your Dance Studio Stand out
Dance studios look alike, and it’s like if you’ve ever been to once dance studio, you’ve seen them all.
It’s common to see dance studios only a few miles apart from each other. How do you differentiate your studio from other studios in the immediate area?
If you’re the owner of a dance studio, you should look for ways to stand out from the competition and promote your studio. Each dance studio should have a unique personality, charm, and cater to a certain kind of clientele.
To demonstrate that you’re at the top of a competitive market, you’ll have to take a series of steps that make you stand out and give you longevity. Here are some practical ways to boost your reputation as a dance studio:
Step 1) Produce Own Merchandise
Branding, branding, branding! People love free clothes, and giving T-Shirts and hoodies to members will increase your brand appeal significantly.
If you own branded merchandise, this means you’re a serious brand, and most people aren’t aware printing clothing is cheap.
Find a printing company and negotiate a bulk price for the merchandise and offer it for free to new members as a sign-up gift. If the slogan is short & memorable, you could even start a merchandising business on the side. Many dance studios have evolved from teaching dance classes to full-on clothing brands.
Put your brand logo on everything: T-shirts, hoodies, sweatshirts, shoes, coffee cups, stickers, etc.
It’s possible to personalize virtually every small item into your own branded product. The logo should stand out so that people viewing the merchandise can quickly look you up.
Example: Gold’s Gym t-shirts stand out because they include the slogan of the company, and users find it easy to discover their local Gold’s gym. When Instagram influencers wear that shirt, it gives the gym free marketing. People attending your studio will wear your merchandise and give you some free promo.
The value here is in brand recognition. You won’t make money on the merchandise initially. However, after your brand becomes recognizable in your community, you will attract a lot more members. Parents especially love the personal touch of clothing for their children, which they can show off.
Step 2) Define What Your Brand Represents
The dance studio has to represent a set of values. Empty the floor and sit down and look at yourself in the mirror. Ask yourself: What is your mission for this studio? What do you stand for? What are you trying to achieve here?
Determine the motive because this will give you fuel to make it throughout the challenges you’ll face on your way. You must be aware of the value you’re bringing to students. Knowing this is crucial when you’re starting because it can establish you for the future.
Step 3) Define Your Goals
Defining goals is not only about thinking about where you’re going to be five years from now but also the immediate results you’re trying to get within three months. Think of goals similar to forecasting the weather: You want to expect something, even though it might not turn out that way.
Start by reverse-engineering your long-term perspective and beginning at the finish line. If you’re successful in five years, ask yourself what you had to do during those five years to become successful.
What are the goals for this week? For this month? For this year? For five years from now?
Discover your long term & short term goals, and write them down.
Keeping track of goals will serve as a preventing mechanism to save you from things that aren’t working.
Example: If you make it your goal to land 50 students in 6 months, and you fall short, your goal will serve as a correction system. If you “go with the flow” and randomly enroll students, you won’t be reaching your actual potential.
Step 4) Promote, Promote, Promote!
Advertise your brand everywhere. You want to be like a trooper going to war, full of energy, and ready to win students.
- Record every class and post it on social media. This way, your students will share your class and make it visible to hundreds of other potential students on their stories.
- Start messaging artists and offering to dance in their music videos.
- Make local appearances and start performing in public: festivals, schools, or any place there’s an audience. You might even get some media coverage this way.
With every public appearance, use the opportunity to communicate with the crowd. You’ll get questions in regards to your school and teaching methods, so be prepared in advance. Have the merchandise ready and pass out the business cards. Leaving contact information will allow new students to reach you easily.
NOTE: I have written a detailed guide on how to build a fitness brand. The concepts and strategies apply to dance studios as well. Give it a read, and you will get further clarity on how you can build your dance studio brand.
I write abouT establishing and Growing your boutique Fitness/Wellness Business. I promise no spam, i hate spam.
Enter Your Email To Receive Growth Tips For Your Boutique Studio. I Also Send Out Occasional Discounts And Freebies
About the author
Naz Ahm is the founder of StudioGrowth and has spent a decade growing start-ups and venture-backed companies. He writes about sales, marketing, and growth, especially in the fitness and wellness industry.
Naz has an MBA from IESE Business School and started his journey in the wellness industry when he set-up an on-demand wellness business. Naz currently resides in London, U.K.